Hello Parkland Foursquare,
Our team for Bridgeport has been formed and are actively preparing. We will be in Bridgeport, WA July 30th-August 2nd.
Here is our team:
Dan, Hillary, Mikaiah, Brynnalise, Clara, and Josette Donohoue
Jason, Paige, Roman, Judah, and Abram Hemmings
Dale and Elaine Kvamme
Andy, Lucas and Ryan Armstrong
6 additional team members from Seattle Foursquare
For those of you who can support us from home, we have several opportunities:
1. PRAYER SUPPORT! We can’t go if we don’t have prayer coverage. Please email Dale Kvamme at email@example.com to join the prayer support team.
2. Donations of non-perishable food and household supplies ie: soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels etc to be given at the food bank.
3. Donations of backpacks and school supplies to be given at the food bank.
4. Donations of craft supplies to make puppets at the puppet “camp”.
5. Donations of money to be used to buy supplies used in the projects we will be doing.
6. The loan of any large ice chests to keep our team food supplies cold.
Here are two ways to donate money:
1. Mail checks to Seattle Foursquare Church
400 N. 105th St.
Seattle, WA 98133
Make your check payable to “Seattle Foursquare Church”.
Designate clearly “Bridgeport- P.F.C.” on the memo line.
2. Give online, go to https://seattlefoursquare.org/give, scroll to the bottom of the page, select the $ amount to give, select Fund: “Missions” and sub-fund “2020 Bridgeport Mission Trip” and click “Next”. Then, login to Subsplash (or create an account as directed and set up a linked bank account per the online instructions). Type “This contribution is for: Parkland Foursquare” in the memo line text box located on the confirmation page. Finally, click the button to confirm the donation.
Thank you for anything you can do!!!