Coming Up This Month:
Please join us for a day full of sunshine, food, and games! We will be spending the day at Mud Mountain Dam in Enumclaw, WA. Address is: 30525 SE Mud Mountain Rd, Enumclaw, WA 98022. We have reserved the Cayuse Shelter, Picnic Vista.
We will provide stuff for hamburgers and hotdogs. Please bring a side dish and drinks to share!
Directions From Tacoma: Driving time 60 minutes.
1. Take Hwy 167 to 410 East to Sumner
2. Hwy 410 East through Bonney Lake, Buckley and Enumclaw
3. In Enumclaw stay on Hwy 410 East
4. Go about 6 miles and turn right onto Mud Mountain Road
5. Go 2.5 miles to Mud Mountain Dam Project
- August 6th: Jefferson Park (
801 N Mason Ave, Tacoma, WA 98406)
- August 13th: Titlow Park (
8425 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98465)
- August 20th: Sunnyside ($5 parking fee, Chambers Creek Rd W, Steilacoom, WA 98388)
- August 27th: Clark's Creek South (
1710 12th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371)
We are saddened, but very excited to send the Horn's out to their next assignment. The Lord is sending them to serve The Yakama Nation. It has been about a year and half of the God stirring in their hearts and praying through a new season of ministry. They feel the Lord is leading them to work with the churches on the Yakama Nation reservation. They will be moving to Toppenish, WA next month and August 28th will be their last Saturday with our church. Let's pray for them in this transition.